Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2005/11/15 15:08:45 UTC

RE : [m2] trouble with 'commons-configuration:commons-configuration:pom:1.1

I try the workaround found in the issue
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-754 (marked as fix)
With the pom content :

<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>commons-configuration</groupId>
  <artifactId>commons-configuration</artifactId>
  <version>1.1</version>
</project>

But I have the same error.
Help will appreciate,
Thanks a lot,

- Olivier

RE : RE : [m2] trouble with 'commons-configuration:commons-configuration:pom:1.1

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com>.
Hi,
Thanks for the fix.
As emmanuel explained to me, I need to log an Issue in
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV

It could be a good idea to provide this information in the console
output
[INFO] Can't find a valid Maven project in the repository for the
artifact [commons-configuration:commons-configuration:1.1].
Adding
[INFO] Please log an issue in http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV

It could be very friendly.

I'm sorry for noise on the list but It was a blocking situation to
migrate a project from m1 to m2 and I didn't have the information.

Note, I'm very happy to use mvn which provides more speed and features
;-) and many thanks for all job made.

- Olivier

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.