Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Vishal Santoshi <vi...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/21 14:05:22 UTC

Impersonate user for hdfs

Hello folks,

         I need to write to hdfs as a proxy user ( I am running TM /JM as root but hive on our setup is under this proxy user and thus the permissions issue ) . I think that this is possible in Hadoop MR and I am sure this is a common request.

Thanks

Vishal

Re: Impersonate user for hdfs

Posted by Vishal Santoshi <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Timo,  I should have thought through. We have done this for
oozie, so definitely an avenue to explore.  Will let you know.

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
Hi Vishal,