Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2006/03/30 04:46:30 UTC

[vote] Release Maven Checkstyle plugin 2.1

Vote open for 72 hours, based on:
maven-checkstyle-plugin 2.1-20060330.024351-1 (r389968)

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11127&styleName=Html&version=12490

* [MCHECKSTYLE-33] - Patch provides ability to control whether check
MOJO violations cause build failure (inline with pmd:check)
* [MCHECKSTYLE-34] - automatically detect linkXref and default to on

This leaves some feature requests open, but I would like to defer them
to a later release. In particular MCHECKSTYLE-34 is important to a
cohesive site and I'd like it released, but both make it more consistent
with the other plugins.

Cheers,
Brett

Re: [vote] Release Maven Checkstyle plugin 2.1

Posted by John Casey <jd...@yahoo.com>.
+1

[result] Re: [vote] Release Maven Checkstyle plugin 2.1

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Binding +1: Vincent M, Brett, Emmanuel, John
committer +1: Vincent S

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Vincent