Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Kalle Olavi Niemitalo <ko...@iki.fi> on 2004/03/10 09:12:09 UTC

psvn.el slowness (was: Anyone got an svn:ignore add/remove script?)

Jeff Bowden <jl...@houseofdistraction.com> writes:

> Thanks.  Yeah, I discovered it an hour or so after I sent my message.
> It's definitely filled the bill for now although it's painfully slow.

Which commands of psvn.el are too slow?

Re: psvn.el slowness

Posted by Stefan Reichör <xs...@nit.at>.
>>Which commands of psvn.el are too slow?
>>

> All the commands I used seem to result in a full "svn status" refresh
> so it's probably that the refresh is slow and not the command itself.
> The refresh also does funny things with my buffer windows.  Like if I
> had the psvn buffer as the only window, the refresh would split it
> into two windows.

If you want to ignore a bunch of files, just mark them with 'm' and
ignore them all at once with "Pi"

Could you provide an example for the refresh with the unwanted split
behaviour?

Stefan.

Re: psvn.el slowness

Posted by Jeff Bowden <jl...@houseofdistraction.com>.