Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Chandra, Mani" <Ma...@wachovia.com> on 2005/06/01 23:17:20 UTC

Unique Constraint

Hi All,

I have defined a UNIQUE constraint for my schema and the constraint is not
validated when I parse the XML.
Any light on this?

		<xs:unique name="mykey">
			<xs:selector xpath="Item"/>
			<xs:field xpath="item"/>
		</xs:unique>

Thanks & Regards,
Mani

Re: Unique Constraint

Posted by Brian Bonner <br...@paraware.com>.
Mani, are you calling XmlObject.validate(XmlOptions) after you parse the
document?  Or is this specific example failing to validate?

Brian