Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by kdesin <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/02 16:49:04 UTC

Custom Logging for WebClient

Hi all,

I am able to configure a custom interceptor to log the SOAP (JAX-WS)
messages but is it possible to log the request and response in a separate
log file for "WebClient"s which just post to a URL?

-----
Saludos
Kartheek

Re: Custom Logging for WebClient

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On 02/08/12 17:49, kdesin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am able to configure a custom interceptor to log the SOAP (JAX-WS)
> messages but is it possible to log the request and response in a separate
> log file for "WebClient"s which just post to a URL?

ClientConfiguration config = WebClient.getConfig(wc);

config.getOutInterceptors().add(new LoggingOutInterceptor());
config.getInInterceptors().add(new LoggingInInterceptor())

It is also possible to register a feature, it's actually a bit awkward
with WebClient, simpler with proxies, may need to add another factory
method; or

JAXRSClientFactoryBean bean = new JAXRSClientFactoryBean();
bean.setAddress(address);
bean.getFeatures().add(new LoggingFeature());
bean.createWebClient();

Sergey

> -----
> Saludos