Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2019/03/12 11:13:37 UTC

Problems with site generation on Jenkins

Hi all,

just a quick information.
Tim and I observed problems with the site generation on Jenkins and try to fix it.

For me it seems like a timeout occurs due to updates of a plugin (NVD CVD or so…) which leads to Jenkins killing the pipeline after 1h.
But I cannot change it as I’m no admin : /

@cdutz: It seems like you‘re the only one who could assign admin priviliges for our Jenkins. Could you assigm them to both of us?

Julian

AW: Problems with site generation on Jenkins

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Haha best kind of board meeting... :)

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Betreff: Re: Problems with site generation on Jenkins
Von: Christofer Dutz
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

Currently standing at 3800m altitude and my snowboard is the only type of board I have with me. Try having infra assign those privileges as I don't think I have the privilege to Grant you any.

Chris

Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

Re: Problems with site generation on Jenkins