Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/09/25 15:36:40 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Update of "Liferay" by StephanStrittmatter

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by StephanStrittmatter:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Liferay

The comment on the change is:
version note