Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by wuwei <wu...@126.com> on 2008/06/25 16:39:37 UTC

Would servicemix auto-restart?

Thanks, everyone, I got a problem, I used a no-powerful machine, and I
installed a component and expose a webservice within servicemix-3.2.

Then I use soap-ui to load test my webservice, the interval is about 10
second, not very fast. About 1 hour later, I found my test broke, I check
the log file and found the servicemix restart and every components and SUs
redeployed. I change another machine, it showed the same thing.

I want to know why. would servicemix clean the memory, but I checked my
system-monitor, when servicemix restart, the memory down, but when the
restart done, the memory still in the same level, BTW, when the test
running, the memory almost not changed.

Could anybody answer it, thanks a lot.

Re: Would servicemix auto-restart?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

Well, this obviously shouldn't happen.  Could you try checking the logs
for error/warning messages just before the restart occurred?  If you
don't see anything there, please set the logging to DEBUG to see if this
gets us any additional information.  Also,  could you try to connect to
ServiceMix with a JMX console and keep an eye on the amount of memory
used from that end -- it also gives you an idea of the number of threads
used for handling the requests.  Did you change anything to the default
memory/thread pool settings?

Regards,

Gert