Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2013/12/17 15:51:35 UTC

[ANN] Apache Karaf repository moved to git

Hi all,

The Apache Karaf source repositories have moved to git.

Read-only:

   https://git.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf.git
   https://github.com/apache/karaf.git

Read-write (for committers):

   https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf.git

The Apache Karaf website and KEYS file will remain in Subversion.

I will move the "old" Subversion source repository to Attic and create a
README file to inform of the move.

I'm going to update the website and the documentation to refer git
instead of Subversion.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf repository moved to git

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
This is great news! Thanks for the efforts here, JB!

David

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Right, I'm not 100% sure that the svn is read-only now. I would like to
avoid mistakes ;)

In any case, I confirm that the git repo is working fine.

I gonna push the new JMS features. Just after I will update all POMs,
website and dev guide.

Regards
JB

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.