Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch> on 2011/08/05 19:35:20 UTC

The VM for the Wiki is online

Hi at all

Gav, the Admin from the ASF has setup the VM for the MediaWiki. It's a
Ubuntu 10.4.3 LTS VM. At the Moment Gav and I has admin access to this
machine. First we have to install all the needed software, Then we will
make a test migration with a older Dump, then we can make testings and
finaly the final migration.

Greetings Raphael

Re: The VM for the Wiki is online

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Sounds great. Thanks for the progress notice.

Marcus

Posted by Andy Brown <an...@the-martin-byrd.net>.
Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Hi at all
>
> Gav, the Admin from the ASF has setup the VM for the MediaWiki. It's a
> Ubuntu 10.4.3 LTS VM. At the Moment Gav and I has admin access to this
> machine. First we have to install all the needed software, Then we will
> make a test migration with a older Dump, then we can make testings and
> finaly the final migration.
>
> Greetings Raphael

Great news.

Andy

Re: The VM for the Wiki is online

Posted by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch>.
Am 06.08.11 00:17, schrieb Terry Ellison:
> On 05/08/11 18:35, Raphael Bircher wrote:
>> Hi at all
>>
>> Gav, the Admin from the ASF has setup the VM for the MediaWiki. It's
>> a Ubuntu 10.4.3 LTS VM. At the Moment Gav and I has admin access to
>> this machine. First we have to install all the needed software, Then
>> we will make a test migration with a older Dump, then we can make
>> testings and finaly the final migration.
>>
>> Greetings Raphael
>
> Raphael, great news.   I've my dev shadow VM up as well, and just
> logged onto minotaur for the first time with my new apache ID.  I'll
> ping the config detail over to you and Gavin and take it from there.
> Regards Terry

Maybe you can join the IRC Channel #asfinfra

we working at the moment on this server

Posted by Terry Ellison <Te...@ellisons.org.uk>.