Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Ido Ran <id...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/27 14:37:35 UTC

CouchPotato Object Document Mapper for C#

Hi,
My name is Ido Ran. I've wrote a C# library name CouchPotato that is
object-document-mapper
for CouchDB <https://github.com/ido-ran/CouchPotato>. It is like Hibernate
for CouchDB.

The company I'm working in has been using it in production for the past 4
month.
I've recently wrote documentation for it so it start to be usable.

I'll be glad to add my library to the Getting Started with
C#<https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Getting_started_with_C%23?action=quicklink>

Thank you,
Ido.

Re: CouchPotato Object Document Mapper for C#

Posted by bryan rasmussen <ra...@gmail.com>.
People should start expanding their couch synonyms and terms.

For example variations of couchier and encouchant and couched would be
good.

couched insinuations - a highly performant library for real time insertions
of data into your couchdb instance.

stuff like that.

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de>.
Hi Ido,