Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Krollo <sa...@hotmail.fr> on 2019/04/01 08:38:41 UTC

Apache Kylin Web Ui dosen't work

I installed kylin 2.6.1 on hadoop 2.7 , hive 3.1 , hbase 1.4.9 , spark 2.4

and kylin get started and works fine (i executed the sample.sh and
everything were ok : hive tables are created and there in no error in th log
file ) but i get 404 error when i try accessing kylin web ui .

(ps: the web ui worked fine before i updated hive from 1.2 to 3.1 and use
mysql for storing hive metastore instead of hive but i don't think this is
related to my problem )

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/

Re:Apache Kylin Web Ui dosen't work

Posted by nichunen <ni...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Is your kylin web server is available? You can check this by visitting {ip}:{port}/kylin/api/admin/config

--

Best regards,

Ni Chunen / George

Posted by Tao JiaTao <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Can you check logs in ${KYLIN_HOME}/log and see if anything unexpected happened?

---
Regards!
Aron Tao

在 2019/4/1 16:38,“Krollo”<sa...@hotmail.fr> 写入: