Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/17 15:31:12 UTC

Anybody following changes to distributed recommender?

I'm still in the middle of continuing to change the distributed
recommender significantly. I thought I'd ask if anyone has specific
concerns about discussing changes before I make them -- for example,
I'd like to get rid of the combiner in the co-occurrence counter
mapper since it's taking more processing than it saves. But, I figured
I'd reach out before hacking and slashing since I know there are some
users. You can contact me off list.

Sean