Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Grothaus, Christoph" <CG...@zeb.de> on 2006/02/08 13:56:01 UTC

[m2] Is there a way to fork maven submodule processing in a reactor build?

H maven-users?

Is there a way to fork the execution of maven when doing a reactor build? I'm having a problem with the xdoclet-maven-plugin because of a bug in xdoclet itself (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-223). It's that issue where you can't use xdoclet when you call ejbdoclet as well as webdoclet in the same maven run (e.g. a reactor run) because then an exception will be thrown.

Now is there a chance to fork the execution of the xdoclet-maven-plugin out of the maven process? From what I know about the underlying xdoclet but I guess then there would be no problem in a reactor build.

Christoph Grothaus