Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by "Gurdasani, Amit" <am...@amazon.co.uk> on 2023/04/19 12:53:04 UTC

Flink >=1.14 support: removal of b_env and bt_env?

Hello,

I see that when introducing support for Flink >= 1.14, where support for the old “Flink” table planner was removed, the st_env_2 and bt_env_2 table environments were removed from zeppelin_ipyflink.py and zeppelin_pyflink.py:

https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/commit/ce748cfa9f8dcadb3cc80cafe69b0b4b531d9eb5#diff-13be476e47c7ab638803e1d0cb2b11f1eced579a3aa56263a1b5985225dcd4d1

However, I see that the conditional now sets up only st_env for Flink >= 1.14. Why did we get rid of b_env and bt_env for newer versions of Flink?

Thanks,

Amit

Re: Flink >=1.14 support: removal of b_env and bt_env?

Posted by "Gurdasani, Amit" <am...@amazon.co.uk>.
Never mind, I see that the BatchTableEnvironment was also removed with PyFlink 1.14.

Amit