Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/01/19 04:33:19 UTC

Split UI and java backend codes

Hi ShardingSphere community,

Our current repo of source code are mix ui and backend coeds. As you know,
there are some disadvantage of this code structure:

- The npm installation is very slow when UI compile.
- The developers have different technical stack of front-end and back-end.

So I plan Split UI and java backend codes. They are still in same repo, but
in different maven projects. And the distribution project should split 2
projects too.

I will do it soon, if anybody think it may cause any problem, please let me
know.

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo