Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by prkudixit <pr...@yahoo.co.in> on 2018/03/22 09:16:31 UTC

Any tool / application to benchmark activeMQ + AMQP

Hello,

I am relatively new to the world of MQs. I am using activeMQ 5.15.2 on my
windows 10 machine <local Host> with Java version 9.0.4
I am also using SPECJMS2007 (yeah, outdated tool) for benchmarking., and am
able to proceed with TCP for both local host and remote host with various
ports.

However, when I try to run SPECJMS with AMQP, i am successful in localhost
setting., but changing the port, gives me a problem. I tried various JNDI
settings and vendor specific settings, but in vain.

I wanted to know if Apache has its own benchmarking tool or application for
working with both tcp and amqp. // I heard there is one, but not sure on how
elaborate is the tool //
Any help or pointer in this regard will be helpful and is highly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
prkudixit.