Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shyam Anand <st...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/29 01:00:59 UTC

[OT]RE: Not Logged in with the same loggin-password if it is already registered.

Hi,

Could you please tag these messages as OT so that they
can be directed to the appropriate place! For some
reason, I'm receiving these messages twice.Is anybody
else having the same problems?

Thanks,
Shyam

=== message truncated ===