Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Frederic Gedin <fr...@Jaluna.COM> on 2003/04/10 19:14:32 UTC

Sharing turbine libraries between applications

Hello

I don't know if my problem is due to Tomcat or to Turbine.

I have several applications running on top of the same Tomcat (4.1.24).
According to Tomcat's doc, if I put my jar files in
CATALINA_HOME/shared/lib, they will be available for all applications.
I tried but failed.

Did I miss something?

Thank you for your help

Frederic

Re: Sharing turbine libraries between applications

Posted by Michael Mainguy <ma...@mich.com>.
I believe they should be in $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib  You'll have to be
careful though.  If there are any singleton's that are specific to your
web app, they will be shared among all of your web apps.

On Thu, 2003-04-10 at 13:14, Frederic Gedin wrote:
> Hello
>

> I don't know if my problem is due to Tomcat or to Turbine.
>
> I have several applications running on top of the same Tomcat (4.1.24).
> According to Tomcat's doc, if I put my jar files in
> CATALINA_HOME/shared/lib, they will be available for all applications.
> I tried but failed.
>
> Did I miss something?
>
> Thank you for your help
>
> Frederic