Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Rajarshi Pain <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/02 08:39:16 UTC

Re: H2 console - GridH2QueryContext is not initialized

Hi Slava,

Yes i have set it as true and after running the application, i am querying
the cache from h2 console, but getting same error while running a select
query.

Is there anything else i need to set for this or how i will initialize
GridH2QueryContext?

On Thu 28 Dec, 2017, 19:11 slava.koptilin, <sl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please make sure that you started Ignite node and `IGNITE_H2_DEBUG_CONSOLE`
> system property was set to true.
>
> https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/sql-queries#using-h2-debug-console
>
> Thanks!

Thanks
Rajarshi

Re: H2 console - GridH2QueryContext is not initialized

Posted by "slava.koptilin" <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rajarshi,

Yes, I confirm that the root cause of the issue is QueryParallelism.
Anyway, I would suggest using sqlline tool [1] (which uses Apache Ignite
JDBC Thin driver [2]) or WebConsole [3] instead of H2 Debug Console.
H2 Debug Console is a legacy tool and does not support all capabilities
provided by Apache Ignite SQL engine.

[1] https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/sqlline
[2] https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/jdbc-driver#jdbc-thin-driver
[3] https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/ignite-web-console

Thanks!

Re: H2 console - GridH2QueryContext is not initialized

Posted by Rajarshi Pain <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Slava,

Yes it might be the root cause as i have set QueryParallelism as 4.
On Thu 4 Jan, 2018, 20:25 slava.koptilin, <sl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rajarshi,
>
> I was able to reproduce the issue.
> It seems that using CacheConfiguration#QueryParallelism greater than 1 may
> lead to this behavior.
> I will investigate this use case further (will create a JIRA ticket for
> that
> bug).
>
> Thanks!

Thanks
Rajarshi

Re: H2 console - GridH2QueryContext is not initialized

Posted by Rajarshi Pain <ra...@gmail.com>.
I am using 2.3

On Thu 4 Jan, 2018, 01:43 vkulichenko, <va...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Which version are you on?
>
> -Val

Thanks
Rajarshi

Re: H2 console - GridH2QueryContext is not initialized

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Which version are you on?

-Val

Re: H2 console - GridH2QueryContext is not initialized

Posted by Rajarshi Pain <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Val,

I can not share the code as it is on client machine.

My application is working perfectly. I have created some cache using ignite
getorcreatecache and loading data from database (using spring) . I have
created pojo to keep the data in different cache. There is no issue with
data loading.

I have enabled IGNITE_H2_DEBUG_CONSOLE as true and placed the h2 properties
file under my user profile in windows to run this h2 console, so that I
can check whether data is loading properly to the cache or not.

This issue is only with the h2 web console. After running the application
it is opening the h2 console on the browser and showing all the  cache that
i have created. But when i am running any select query on those cache from
the h2 console i am getting this error.

On Wed 3 Jan, 2018, 02:22 vkulichenko, <va...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Can you please show what exactly you're doing? How do you create the table?
> How do you enable the console and what are your next steps? Is the issue
> reproduced only in H2 console (i.e. what if you execute the query in Web
> Console for example)?
>
> -Val

Thanks
Rajarshi

Re: H2 console - GridH2QueryContext is not initialized