Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Lady Manou <la...@hotmail.com> on 2003/01/15 10:14:26 UTC

Mailer Visualizer

Hello
I would wish to see appearing the option Mailer Visualizer on the level of
my menu of Jmeter.
Which are the stages to carry out in order to obtain this result?
Thank you in advance for your answers.
M.

AW: Mailer Visualizer

Posted by Wolfram Rittmeyer <w....@proplant.de>.
Hi,

in order to use the MailerVisualizer the libraries mail.jar and
activation.jar (from SUN) must be included in the lib-directoy.

So you have to download the jar-files mentioned from the SUN-site:
http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/ (where you get the JavaMail API which
contains among other things the mail.jar)
http://java.sun.com/products/javabeans/glasgow/jaf.html (where you get te
Activation-Framework of which activation.jar is a part)

After that put both into the lib-directory and restart JMeter. Now you
should be able to see and use the MailerVisualiser.

Greetings,

Wolfram