Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Raphaël <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/05 23:20:23 UTC

Re: [vote-result] archetype was: svn commit: r514184 - /maven/sandbox/trunk/archetype/

Hi,
To answer quickly,

It is a revolution (little).
The code is at the mojo sandbox for now (mojo-sandbox/maven-archetypeng).
I just uploaded a first snapshot at the mojo's snapshot repository
I sent a mail on dev@mojo to start havign some feedback.
Please have try on it and review the code.
mvn archetypeng:generate
I am sorry but documentation is not yet written.

Will be happy to have the code reach the apache foundation.

Best regards Raphaël