Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2012/09/06 22:51:53 UTC

Mentor request IPMC vote

I am not sure if it is a standard practice but I generally observed the incubation champion if not the mentors steers the IPMC graduation vote.

Hi Ross,

If you have time, it will be great if you can run the vote through general list.

If note, can any other mentors steer the IPMC vote?

To make it easy, I already got all the email archives and other needed references and drafted a email header [1]. The final board charter is in the last comment of [2]. Please feel free to change accordingly.

Thanks,
Suresh

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-553
[2] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-551

Re: Mentor request IPMC vote

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Sure. I will be offline for next 5, 6 hours, if no one else sends it by then, i will do it.

Suresh

Re: Mentor request IPMC vote

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.