Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by hicham abassi <ha...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/04 20:35:14 UTC

Question about web design in JSF context ? h:panelGrid or div css layout

Hello,

I seen many articles on the web about web design,especially div css layout.
In fact, as i just begun my first project with jsf, i used a lot pure
JSF html components.
But for this moment, i abuse on <h:panelGrid> <h:panelGroup>

What's your way about web design with JSF ?
pure JSF html components or mix with JSF html components (UIinput,
UIoutput,UIdata,...) with classic html div,span,...  ?

Thanks.

--

hicham ABASSI
habassi@gmail.com

Re: Question about web design in JSF context ? h:panelGrid or div css layout

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
If you want to get rid of those tables everywhere, you have two
options to get your div's working:

use h:panelGroup and give it a style attribute style="display:block;"

or use the

t:div

Tag of Apache MyFaces

regards,