Posted to dev@datafu.apache.org by Matthew Hayes <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/07 21:57:31 UTC

help reviewing JIRAs

Hi all,

I have a few JIRAs with patches attached that need to be reviewed.  Can
people take a look?  A couple are very simple changes.

DATAFU-42 (simple - added some docs and a test case)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DATAFU-42

DATAFU-43 (simple - remove old build files)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DATAFU-43

DATAFU-44 (migrate Hourglass to gradle - not much changed, just moved files
and added a new build.gradle)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DATAFU-44

Thanks!
Matt

Re: help reviewing JIRAs

Posted by Matthew Hayes <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reviews Jarek :)  Appreciate it!

Re: help reviewing JIRAs

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.