Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jchurch <Ji...@segmint.com> on 2012/12/10 16:19:14 UTC

Deploying JDBC Drivers to lib/ext

Hello.  Using  Apache 4.4, we have created fragments in several cases, such
as to make JDBC Drivers known to  C3P0.  This works; however in development
(we are not in production yet), we frequently get the Driver Not Found error
from which we have only had time to discover two solutions:  1) wipe the
data cache  2) install the JDBC driver in the extensions (lib/ext)
directory.  Are there reasons that would stop us from wanting to use the
extensions directory?  Is there a better way to resolve this problem, short
of upgrading to OSGi 4.3-version SMX which may or may not improve fragment
resolutions.

Best Regards,
Jim