Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Ken Greiner <ke...@coventor.com> on 2006/09/15 17:03:22 UTC

Newbie question: windows installation

Hi,

Sorry for the newbie question, but I'm having trouble getting Axis C++
to work on windows.  I've downloaded the binaries for Apache 2.0 and
Axis 1.6b, and I've followed all the guidance I can find on the web.
I'm getting the infamous "Deployment Descriptor not found" message and I
can't figure out what the problem is.  I've checked my axiscpp.conf,
server.wsdd and environment very carefully.  Is there any way I can turn
on some logging or debug output to figure where the problem is?  Should
axis be writing a log to the "LogPath" location in the axiscpp.conf file
(right now it's not)?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ken

Ken Greiner                           | Ph:  (617)497-6880 x236
Manager, Core Software                | Fax: (617)497-6882
COVENTOR                              | Cell Ph: (617)281-3091
ken@coventor.com                      | skype: kengreiner