Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by William Song <sz...@163.com> on 2022/10/01 09:22:18 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ratis Release 2.4.0 rc2

Thanks Yaolong for working on release 2.4.0.

+1 (non-binding)
- Verified git commit hash
- Built Ratis locally
- Update Ratis in IoTDB and run CI.

William

Re:Re: [VOTE] Apache Ratis Release 2.4.0 rc2

Posted by Yaolong Liu <ly...@163.com>.
Hi Tsz-Wo,

I think these 3 patches are valuable and it's a good idea to include them in ratis 2.4.0

Thanks captainzmc、William and Tsz-wo for helping test ratis 2.4.0-rc2, now we close the vote, I will launch a new round of release later, this round will add RATIS-1674, RATIS-1707 and RATIS -1713

- Yaolong

Posted by Tsz Wo Sze <sz...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yaolong,