Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/29 13:41:57 UTC

Marketing component documentation

Has anybody worked in marketing component. Is it a right choice to send
promotional emails during festivals?

Deepak Agarwal,

Re: Marketing component documentation

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, sorry, was more a rant, not directed against you actually :D

Could you elaborate your question then?
I guess you want to send promotionals emails to subscribed users?
Then I don't know how this relates to OFBiz user ML.
Maybe others have opinions. ideas?

Jacques

From: "Deepak Agarwal" <da...@gmail.com>

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.