Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Robert Wierschke <wi...@googlemail.com> on 2008/07/27 18:14:07 UTC

How to remove Security headers?

Hi,

I managed to sign and encrypt a SOAP message using wss4j. On the server side
wss4j successfully decrypts the message but leaves the Security header in
the SOAP, hence Axis2 complains that mustUnderstand constraint is not
satisfied.

So what is the suggested way to remove the Security header?

Thanks in advance.

regards
robert

Help on encrypt/decrypt wss4j in bpel

Posted by Jack Kanimea <ka...@student.otago.ac.nz>.
Hi, Just wondering if anyone has used wss4j to encrypt / decrypt web
services within a bpel process (composite web services)

regards,
jack

AW: How to remove Security headers?

Posted by "Dittmann, Werner (NSN - DE/Muenich)" <we...@nsn.com>.
Robert,

usually the handler, in this case the WSS4J handlers (interceptors) for
Axis2 take care of
the mustunderstand flags. Once a handler processed a header with
"mustUnderstand" set to
true the handler clears the flags or performs other actions to signal
header processing.

Regards,
Werner