Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by "qiaozhanwei@outlook.com" <qi...@outlook.com> on 2020/04/11 10:23:31 UTC

major changes in the next version

HI ALL :

major changes in the next version :

1,Master / Worker introduces Netty communication and discards zookeeper task queue
2,Three choices of worker nodes: Random, RoundRobin, and linear weighted load balancing of CPU and memory
3,Worker group uses the zookeeper directory to group
4,Worker remove DB dependency
5,Resource support directory level
6,Simplified configuration file, DAO and QUARTZ modified as a data source
7,Add if / else conditional task
8,Add sqoop task
9,Add datax task
10,Support windows development and deployment
11,Support k8s deployment
12,Support ambari plugin installation
13,Partial code optimization

dev is the latest code. It is expected that it will take two to three weeks to conduct a full test and modify the blocking bugs. I also hope that everyone will test together

Thx

―――――――――――――
DolphinScheduler(Incubator)  PPMC
Zhanwei Qiao 乔占卫

qiaozhanwei@outlook.com

Re: major changes in the next version

Posted by nauu <bo...@qq.com>.
I am looking forward to the new version.

boness@qq.com
zhukai/nauu ygsoft

From: lidong dai
Date: 2020-04-12 10:05