Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Geoffrey Winn <ge...@googlemail.com> on 2006/07/14 17:25:20 UTC

{SDO for C++] Place to store design / implementation notes

While I've been poking around in the C++ version SDO (modifying the string
implementation) I've started to collect some notes on how things work.
Nothing very grand, but it occurs to me that I ought to store them somewhere
public a) in case they are useful to anyone else and b) to embarrass myself
into writing something better. I assume the Wiki is the best choice for that
unless anyone else has a better idea?

Regards,

Geoff.

Re: {SDO for C++] Place to store design / implementation notes

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
wiki sounds good. Just create a log-in and start a new page.

Cheers,

--
Pete