Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Tech <te...@psynd.net> on 2016/11/23 19:18:54 UTC

Unable to install Syncope 2.0

Dear Experts,

we tried to install Syncope 2.0 on a Unix environment with these
features:
- CentOS7
- Java1.8.0.111
- Mvn 3.10
+
- Tomcat 8.0.39
- Wildfly 10.1

We tried to follow this procedure
https://github.com/Tirasa/syncopeOnJBoss/blob/master/README.md

and we tried to deploy the war both in Tomcat and WildFly without
success.

We got this error when we start the application and we are not able to
find a solution: could you please support?

19:35:20,844 ERROR [io.undertow.request] (default task-2) UT005023:
Exception handling request to /syncope-console/:
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Unable to instantiate web
session class org.apache.syncope.client.console.SyncopeConsoleSession
	at
org.apache.wicket.authroles.authentication.AuthenticatedWebApplication.newSession(AuthenticatedWebApplication.java:121)
	at
org.apache.wicket.Application.fetchCreateAndSetSession(Application.java:1714)
	at org.apache.wicket.Session.get(Session.java:169)
	at
org.apache.syncope.client.console.SyncopeConsoleSession.get(SyncopeConsoleSession.java:103)
	at
org.apache.syncope.client.console.SyncopeConsoleRequestCycleListener.onException(SyncopeConsoleRequestCycleListener.java:61)
        [..]

Caused by: javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException: java.net.ConnectException:
ConnectException invoking http://localhost:9080/syncope/rest/platform:
Connection refused (Connection refused)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.AbstractClient.checkClientException(AbstractClient.java:596)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.AbstractClient.preProcessResult(AbstractClient.java:578)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.doChainedInvocation(ClientProxyImpl.java:748)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.invoke(ClientProxyImpl.java:231)
	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy247.platform(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.syncope.client.console.SyncopeConsoleSession.<init>(SyncopeConsoleSession.java:113)
	... 62 more
        [..]

Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: ConnectException invoking
http://localhost:9080/syncope/rest/platform: Connection refused
(Connection refused)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor102.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
	at
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.mapException(HTTPConduit.java:1377)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1361)
        [..]

Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection
refused)
	at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
	at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
	at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)

Thanks!

Re: Unable to install Syncope 2.0

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 27/11/2016 12:56, Tech wrote:
> Hello Francesco,
>
> thank you for your feedback, everything proceed well following this
> procedure.
>
> Thank you again for the support.

Glad to heat that.
Regards.