Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Magicaltrout <ma...@apache.org> on 2015/10/15 19:20:40 UTC

New Horizons Tech Interview

Found this on /. And of course we are loosely connected to New Horizons via
Val. Might be interesting to some of you nerds

http://blog.imgtec.com/mips-processors/mips-in-space-inside-nasa-new-horizons-mission-to-pluto

Tom

RE: New Horizons Tech Interview

Posted by "Mallder, Valerie" <Va...@jhuapl.edu>.
LOL, I'm just catching up on email. Cool article. Thanks for posting :)

Valerie A. Mallder
New Horizons Deputy Mission System Engineer
Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory