Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Aman Sinha <am...@apache.org> on 2018/02/27 16:42:56 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Kunal Khatua

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Drill has invited Kunal
Khatua  to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted.

Over the last couple of years, Kunal has made substantial contributions to
the process of creating and interpreting of query profiles, among other
code contributions. He has led the efforts for Drill performance evaluation
and benchmarking.  He is a prolific writer on the user mailing list,
providing detailed responses.

Welcome Kunal, and thank you for your contributions.  Keep up the good
work !

- Aman
(on behalf of the Apache Drill PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Kunal Khatua

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations Kunal!

________________________________

Posted by rahul challapalli <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Kunal!

Posted by Kunal Khatua <ku...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your wishes, everyone!

On 2/27/2018 9:31:17 AM, AnilKumar B <ak...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congrats, Kunal.

--
Thanks & Regards,
B Anil Kumar.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Kunal Khatua

Posted by AnilKumar B <ak...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Kunal.

Posted by Khurram Faraaz <kf...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations Kunal.