Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ben Gidley <be...@gidley.co.uk> on 2010/01/29 11:18:51 UTC

New Tapestry Website - http://www.seesaw.com/

Hi,

We have just launched http://www.seesaw.com/ into beta this is a Tapestry 5
powered website providing a video on demand site (like iPlayer or Hulu) in
the UK market.

It is still in beta but if you sign up there is a good chance of being
invited soon.

To help share this as a good Tapestry case study I will be producing some
blog articles on key bits and doing a talk at Skillsmatter in London on the
23rd March -
http://skillsmatter.com/event/java-jee/tapestry-5-in-action/zx-486 sharing
our experiences with Tapestry.

Thanks

Ben Gidley

www.gidley.co.uk
ben@gidley.co.uk

Re: New Tapestry Website - http://www.seesaw.com/

Posted by Ben Gidley <be...@gidley.co.uk>.
It is delibrate :)

We don't support IE6. The beta login page is missing messaging telling you
this nicely, the main site does have it.

Ben Gidley

www.gidley.co.uk
ben@gidley.co.uk

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Piero Sartini <li...@pierosartini.de>.
Just a short note: the GA stuff seems to be loaded twice. In the
header as well as in the footer.

         Piero

Re: New Tapestry Website - http://www.seesaw.com/

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 08:18:51 -0200, Ben Gidley <be...@gidley.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,

Hi!

> We have just launched http://www.seesaw.com/ into beta this is a
> Tapestry 5 powered website providing a video on demand site (like
> iPlayer or Hulu) in the UK market.

I loved it! Very beautiful design! The only downside is that I can't watch
any videos from outside the UK . . . :( But I understand that: content
provider terms.

> To help share this as a good Tapestry case study I will be producing some
> blog articles on key bits and doing a talk at Skillsmatter in London on
> the 23rd March -
> http://skillsmatter.com/event/java-jee/tapestry-5-in-action/zx-486
> sharing our experiences with Tapestry.

Nice!