Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by git <gi...@cubicalland.com> on 2007/01/31 00:56:04 UTC

How to sniff http

All,

I noticed a few references to 'sniffing http' in recent posts.  Whilst I
know this can be done with the JMeter proxy, I thought it might be
useful to write up an easy way of doing this without having to
reconfigure anything.  So here is a very brief introduction to sniffing
with tcpdump (windump on Windows):

www.cubicalland.com
www.nerds-central.blogspot.com

Re: How to sniff http