Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by John Vines <vi...@apache.org> on 2013/12/03 00:58:05 UTC

Review Board

I went ahead and I got the PMC members, to the best of my memory/ability to
find their RB accounts, added to a list of mods for accumulo in RB so we
can close tickets. If you missed it, either let me know, ask in #asfinfra
on freenode, or put in a ticket on INFRA to request it.

Also, as a not that related note, if you have old apache accounts you don't
use, you can also request to have them deleted (I had my old jvines
removed, for example).