Posted to repository@apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/08 00:49:49 UTC

changes to XmlSchema JARs in the repository

Hi WS PMC,

I've noticed that there are often changes to the XmlSchema JARs in the
repository (both 1.0 and 1.0.1 have changed after their initial
release).

This is in regards to http://www.apache.org/dist/maven-repository/org/apache/ws

Can someone:
- verify that the current repository JARs are the official releases
- offer an explanation for why this might be occurring?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Brett

Re: changes to XmlSchema JARs in the repository

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a ton Dan.

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Dan,
>
> Can you please explain?
>
> thanks,
> dims
>
> On 5/7/06, Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi WS PMC,
>>
>> I've noticed that there are often changes to the XmlSchema JARs in the
>> repository (both 1.0 and 1.0.1 have changed after their initial
>> release).
>>
>> This is in regards to
>> http://www.apache.org/dist/maven-repository/org/apache/ws
>>
>> Can someone:
>> - verify that the current repository JARs are the official releases
>> - offer an explanation for why this might be occurring?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Brett

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions
http://envoisolutions.com
http://netzooid.com/blog

Re: changes to XmlSchema JARs in the repository

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Dan,