Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/10 10:06:58 UTC

Moonshine IDE 3.1.1 and Moonshine SDK Installer 3.8.1 released!

Hello Flex Community,

After months of work Moonshine IDE Team is thrilled to announce release of
Moonshine IDE 3.1.1 and Moonshine SDK Installer 3.8.1 release.

You can download it from our website: https://moonshine-ide.com/

Mac OS AppStore version will be available later on, you can use direct link
to download and install Moonshine IDE without OS restriction (Non-Sandbox).
-> https://moonshine-ide.com/downloads/releases/macos/Moonshine-3.1.1.pkg

Report bug or feature requests on our GitHub:
https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE

Summary for that release:
- Thanks to Harman we have added ability to download Apache Flex SDK with
Harman Air SDK 33.1 trough Moonshine SDK Installer
- Quickly switch between sets of projects using the improved workspace
support
- Better performance for opening large projects.
- Create HCL Domino forms from a Visual Editor mockup, or generate a form
by defining a list of fields.
- Default JDK updated to OpenJDK v11.0.10. OpenJDK 8 is still supported.

More information in CHANGELOG ->
https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Moonshine IDE 3.1.1 and Moonshine SDK Installer 3.8.1 released!

Posted by leokan23 <le...@best-web.gr>.
Oh, I would never have figured out the arrow next to download  Thank you, it
works perfectly.

Re: Moonshine IDE 3.1.1 and Moonshine SDK Installer 3.8.1 released!

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hey Leo,

There are two options to find installer.

1. You can install Moonshine and choose from menu Help - Getting Started
2. Download of installer is not obvious on our website, but we will fix
that soon. You can choose small arrow near Download button and choose
"Other Downloads". Scroll down and you will find MSDKI.

Thanks,
Piotr

wt., 15 cze 2021 o 16:05 leokan23 <le...@best-web.gr> napisaƂ(a):