Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Michael Delaney <md...@upromise.com> on 2008/09/29 19:26:35 UTC

editing proxy connecters creates duplicates

While creating my Archiva 1.1.2 setup, I made a typo when I created one
of my local repositories. Sadly, I didn't notice this until I had
already created the proxy connectors. I created a new repository with
the correctly spelled ID and went though and updated all of my proxy
connectors. While I was updating the proxy connector, I noticed that
when I edited the proxy connector, and updated their 'Managed
Repository' to the new repository, it didn't move the proxy connector
from the old repository to the new one it just created a copy it using
the new 'Managed Repository'.  Is this the expected behavior or should I
file a bug?

RE: editing proxy connecters creates duplicates

Posted by Michael Delaney <md...@upromise.com>.
Bug = http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-960

--
Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

Re: editing proxy connecters creates duplicates

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
That doesn't sound right, no.