Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Yifan Zou <yi...@google.com> on 2019/08/15 07:49:05 UTC

[VOTE] Release 2.15.0, release candidate #2

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #2 for the version 2.15.0,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1].
* The official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [2],
which is signed with the key with fingerprint
AC9DB4F14CC90F37080F2C5B6D18F9A7F8DA25E1 [3].
* All artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4].
* Source code tag "v2.15.0-RC2" [5].
* Website pull request listing the release [6], publishing the API
reference manual [7], and the blog post [8].
* Python artifacts are deployed along with the source release to the
dist.apache.org [2].
* Validation sheet with a tab for 2.15.0 release to help with validation
[9].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Yifan Zou
[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12319527&version=12345489
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/2.15.0/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebeam-1082/
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebeam-1082/>
[5] https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/v2.15.0-RC2
[7] https://github.com/apache/beam-site/pull/592
[9]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qk-N5vjXvbcEk68GjbkSZTR8AGqyNUM-oLFo_ZXBpJw/edit?pli=1#gid=1036192804

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.15.0, release candidate #2

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
The website build does still depend on being within a git repository.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.
+1

Posted by Hannah Jiang <ha...@google.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.

Posted by Yifan Zou <yi...@google.com>.
Hi all,

This is a friendly reminder. Please help to review, verify and vote on the

Posted by Hannah Jiang <ha...@google.com>.
A side note about this test:

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.