Posted to users@camel.apache.org by stalbot <st...@ahold.com> on 2017/06/07 15:19:01 UTC

Re: Need to be able to change endpoint for recipientList when call is redelivered

UPDATE: It turned out that I was not setting all the headers correctly that
were needed by the call to recipientList().  When I set them, the call
succeeded.  So it seems that my suspicion that the error handler/onException
was using the original url input to the recipientList call instead of my
updated url was incorrect.