Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com> on 2022/08/07 16:11:07 UTC

Runtime release wave upcoming

Hi,

We need to push out a wave of runtime releases to:

  1.  Support actions return array results
  2.  Capture the upgrade to Gradle 6
  3.  The usual security fixes for the embedded upstream language runtimes.

As usual, we’ll start with runtime-go, and then the rest of the actionloop runtimes that depend on it.

If you have any other fixes or improvements for a runtime, please make sure the PR is submitted ASAP.  As usual, we’ll try to merge all pending PRs before making a release.

--dave