Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/10 12:30:51 UTC

c++ profiler

Hi everyone,
The ActiveMQ-CPP team is looking for a C++ profiler that will work on Linux
and OS X.  I was wondering what the APR team uses and if there is a profiler
that is freely available to Apache members.  Any info would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Nate

Re: c++ profiler

Posted by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com>.
I'll give gprof a shot.  Thanks for the help!

Re: c++ profiler

Posted by Albert Strasheim <13...@sun.ac.za>.
Hello all