Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by shoaib <sh...@vmoksha.com> on 2003/05/07 13:03:54 UTC

Cocoon eating up memory

Hello Everybody,

I am running Cocoon 2.0.2 , jdk1.4.1 , Tomcat 4.0.4 on Red Hat linux
7.3.

I am facing a strange problem. After a certain time I see a lo of java
processes running and taking up memory space which is causing my system
to hang.
Is there any particular reason for this.

How can I optimize it.

Regards

Shoaib

Re: Cocoon eating up memory

Posted by Nitin <ni...@networkprograms.com>.
Set the error level to "ERROR" instead of any other level in the logkit.xconf in web.xml.

aish kar

RE: Cocoon eating up memory

Posted by shoaib <sh...@vmoksha.com>.
I see a lot of java process running when I run ps command at console,
even after all the browser access are stopped.What are the reason for
that and these process are taking up memory.