Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/08 05:43:00 UTC

FeatHub - A feature store that uses Apache Flink for real-time feature ETL

Hi everyone,

In case some of you might be interested, we (developers at Alibaba Flink
team) recently developed and open-sourced FeatHub
<https://github.com/alibaba/feathub>, a feature store that uses Apache
Flink for feature engineering.

The github page https://github.com/alibaba/feathub provides more details of
the project. And extra quickstart examples can be found at
https://github.com/flink-extended/feathub-examples. We will also introduce
FeatHub at the Flink Forward Asia
<https://flink-forward.org.cn/#agenda> conference
later this month.

The project is still in its early stages of development. Please stay tuned
as we are actively developing it for production deployment!

It will be great if you can try it out and leave feedback in the Github
issues or slack channel.

Cheers,
Dong