Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Steven A Rowe <sa...@syr.edu> on 2010/10/13 18:19:17 UTC

JIRA problem

When I try to attach a file to LUCENE-2699, I get the following error page:

	Attach Files

	Use this form to attach multiple files to this issue.
	You can also explain what the files are for using a comment.

	Errors

	    * Error instantiating webwork.multipart.parser.class: com.atlassian.jira.web.JiraMultipartRequestWrapper(original message: null)
	    * The issue no longer exists.

	The current issue is null. Cannot display the issue.

Is anybody else having this problem?

Steve

Re: JIRA problem

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 01:26:26PM -0400, Michael McCandless wrote:
> I've also had intermittent problems w/ Safari, where it just spins &
> spins when I try to attach a file, but then works fine in Firefox.  Go
> figure!

I saw on another Apache list that Bugzilla was having similar problems; then
one of the infra people freed up some disk space and the problem went away.

Marvin Humphrey

Re: JIRA problem

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
I've also had intermittent problems w/ Safari, where it just spins &
spins when I try to attach a file, but then works fine in Firefox.  Go
figure!

Mike

RE: JIRA problem

Posted by Steven A Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.