Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Himanshu Purandare <hp...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/19 18:39:06 UTC

Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6

Hi,

This is Himanshu Purandare from Nemours.

We are currently working on a project which involves technologies like
Trinidad ADF along with Myfaces, Hibernate and Oracle.

The project was working fine with JDK 1.5 without any issues.
We upgraded to JDK 1.6 and it started complaining.
It gave us an errors like following:

WARNING: The TrinidadFilter has not been installed.  Apache Trinidad
requires this filter for proper execution.
2007-03-19 10:27:14,362 ERROR [STDERR] Mar 19, 2007 10:27:14 AM
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitBase
getRenderer
WARNING: Renderer 'org.nemours.ui.faces.ExtendedDocumentRenderer' not found
for component family 'org.nemours.ui.faces.Document'
2007-03-19 10:27:14,378 ERROR [STDERR] Mar 19, 2007 10:27:14 AM
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase
_getRendererImpl
WARNING: Could not find renderer for
CoreExtendedDocument[UIXFacesBeanImpl, id=_idJsp0], rendererType =
org.nemours.ui.faces.ExtendedDocumentRenderer
2007-03-19 10:27:14,378 ERROR [STDERR] Mar 19, 2007 10:27:14 AM
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitBase
getRenderer

WARNING: Renderer 'org.apache.myfaces.HtmlTagRenderer' not found for
component family 'javax.faces.Output'
2007-03-19 10:27:14,659 INFO  [STDOUT] 10:27:14,659 INFO  [[/coast]] No
Renderer found for component {Component-Path : [Class:
javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot,ViewId: /page/index.jsp][Class:
org.nemours.jsf.component.CoreExtendedDocument,Id: _idJsp0][Class:
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.core.CoreForm,Id: logIn][Class:
org.apache.myfaces.custom.div.Div,Id: _idJsp1]} (component-family=
javax.faces.Output,
renderer-type=org.apache.myfaces.HtmlTagRenderer)

2007-03-19 10:27:14,659 INFO  [STDOUT] 10:27:14,659 WARN [UIComponentBase]
No Renderer found for component {Component-Path :
[Class: javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot,ViewId:
/page/index.jsp][Class:
org.nemours.jsf.component.CoreExtendedDocument,Id: _idJsp0][Class:
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.core.CoreForm,Id: logIn][Class:
org.apache.myfaces.custom.div.Div,Id: _idJsp1]} (component-family=
javax.faces.Output,
renderer-type=org.apache.myfaces.HtmlTagRenderer)

2007-03-19 10:27:14,675 ERROR [STDERR] Mar 19, 2007 10:27:14 AM
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitBase
getRenderer

It does not render any components and the app does not work.

If I revert the JDK back to 1.5, it works fine.

Could you please throw some light on this issue and provide us with a
solution as I was unable to find anything on Apache & related site for the
same.

Any help/advise from you is greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Himanshu Purandare

Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
we used myfaces 1.1.4 and trinidad here a while. upgraded last week or so to 115
(all on Java5)

-M

Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6

Posted by Himanshu Purandare <hp...@gmail.com>.

Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6

Posted by Himanshu Purandare <hp...@gmail.com>.

Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6

Posted by Chris Lowe <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,

Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6

Posted by Himanshu Purandare <hp...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I do.
> [...]

> > message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> > dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
> > prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
> > notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any
> > computer.  Thank you.
> >

> _________________________
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the
> exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
> information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
> under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended
> recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
> notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any

Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6

Posted by er...@novartis.com.
> [...]

> > dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly
> > prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
> > notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from
any
> > computer.  Thank you.
> >

> _________________________
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the
> exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
> information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
> under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended
> recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
> notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any

_________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6

Posted by Himanshu Purandare <hp...@gmail.com>.
Eric,

Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Himanshu-

please open an issue in jira, at least to keep track of this.

Thx,

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
> [...]

> > logIn][Class:
(component-family=

> with
> > for

> > --
> > Matthias Wessendorf
> > http://tinyurl.com/fmywh
> >
> > further stuff:
> > mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com
> >

> _________________________
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the
> exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
> information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
> under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended
> recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
> notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any

_________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6

Posted by Himanshu Purandare <hp...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> > No
> > logIn][Class:

> > logIn][Class:

> with
> > for

> > --
> > Matthias Wessendorf
> > http://tinyurl.com/fmywh
> >
> > further stuff:
> > mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com
> >

> _________________________
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the
> exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
> information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
> under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended
> recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
> notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any

Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6

Posted by er...@novartis.com.

Re: Trinidad ADF with JDK 1.6

Posted by Himanshu Purandare <hp...@gmail.com>.